- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Velvet polyester upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exaggerated headrest
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Power cord included; UL Listed
If highly contemporary looks and a heavenly feel sit well with you, rest your eyes on this reclining power sofa. Padded velvet upholstery has a plush high pile that's so soft to the touch. Jumbo contrast stitching adds fashion-forward flair, while radius cut arm frame incorporates cool, curvaceous interest. At your fingertips: one-touch power control with a zero-draw USB plug-in that’s not only convenient but also energy efficient. When it comes to high style at a down-to-earth price, this power reclining sofa really brings it home.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The power reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort and a USB charging port in the control.
Dimensions (Confirmed): Sofa
Inches: 87" W x 43" D x 42" H
Inches: 39" W x 43" D x 40" H