Framed lines with support and comfort.
Clean lines throughout are supportive and comfortable, no matter what the activity. A sunken padded arm frames the contemporary arm front. With a fully padded footrest, this lift recliner provides tremendous comfort for when you're reading a book or watching TV. Jenkin's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- 55 includes a four-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions
- Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- A four-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the recliner to its original position.
- Jenkins Collection
- Power Lift Recliner
- Sunken Padded Arm Frames The Contemporary Arm Front
- Fully Padded Footrest
- Easy-To-Use Hand Control
- DualFlex Spring Unit
- Attached Back And Seat Construction
- High-Density Seat Cushion
- Four-Button Wired Hand Control Allows For Controlled Transitioning Between The Recline And Lift Positions
- Pocket On Right-Hand Side For Storage
- Removable Backs For Easy Lifting
- Fabric Code 039-01